Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fooled You!

Yeah, here it is two days in a row I've posted. April's Fool prank or new work ethic? Time will tell.

I was the fool for thinking that the pathway would be done today. It is all ready to go. It just needs some squishin' down. The StaLok is turning out to be a really easy material to work with. Plus, it looks just great. Very naturalistic. So more or less the infrastructure is in place in our new garden. The plants are coming on April 13 so grab a shovel and head on down! I'm gonna' need all the help I can get to get those guys in the ground.

On an even more exciting note Richard said he saw one of our turtles Monday in the pond. Yay! It is spring regardless of the snow flying around.

1 comment:

Quinlan said...

Where are the high quality photos that I want to see on this blog?

Just wondering.