Sunday, April 18, 2010

So Much News!

Good morning all. Well, I feel I can finally let the cat out of the bag. Meeooow! After about a year and a very rigorous application procedure I can confidently say that we now have a new executive director, Dana Hobika. She comes to us from Crossroads, Fitness, not Liquors. ;)  She is full of energy and has jumped in with both feet. Make sure you introduce yourself to her the next time you are at the Gardens.

I was going to tell you all about my trip to Florida but for some reason I can't upload either of the pictures. Technology. I tell ya! It will give you something to look forward to.

Other news. It looks like I will be working Sunday through Thursday. It will be good to have one day on the weekend at the Gardens. I always like having a weekday off, too. It feels like you are playing  hooky every week. 

Enjoy the great weather and spend some time puttering in your garden. Don't forget to take a break and come down and stroll through ours!


No comments: