Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update

Time flies when you are having fun. I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. Well, a lot has been going on. Watering, weeding...... ;) I'm also very close to getting all the plants that have been donated to the Gardens in the ground. Some of the Plant Select plants are blooming. A lot of the weeds are gone thanks to the Weekenders. I fixed the swamp cooler thanks to the use of a tube cutter from the guys over at Elam's. The Rose Society has been out working on the roses and boy do they look great. And meetings. I've been in a lot of meetings. I'm hoping today I can make it down to the hazardous materials dump today. Plus the most exciting news is the kittens I rescued from the spare tire from someone's truck in the parking lot. I promise pictures of all of this and more when I get the time.

Until then, have a good day and happy gardening.

No comments: