Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Exploding Brain

It is Wednesday morning and I still haven't got my brain squished back into my skull. Saturday was just as amazing and informative as Sunday. We went to the Orchid Show. There weren't a lot of orchids, it wasn't a big show, but the plants that were there were spectacular. I'll get some photos up as soon as I can get them from Kenton. Who is a little under the weather, by the way. There is something going around. So all of you make sure to drink your orange juice and get plenty of rest and all that jazz. Take care of yourselves. And now back to our regularly scheduled blog.

Here is the picture of the nice C-Dot guy who stopped to help us in Glenwood Canyon. I hear the smiley face keeps the bears at bay.




And here is Kenton tightening the lug nuts. Yes, I know. It is almost too much excitement for one day.


No comments: