Monday, October 6, 2008

Tech Troubles

The sad news is that my camera bit the dust. So I've been making do with the camera on my phone. And it just isn't the same. However, one must make do with what one has. Keep a stiff upper lip and all that rubbish.

OK. These first photos of are the Release of Tammy the Turtle. A turtle happened to come into the possession of the Gardens last week and after doing some research we decided it would be best to release her into the outdoor pond.

Picture 1: Tammy going into the pond.


Picture 2: A very wary Tammy.


Picture 3: Hey Mikey! She likes it! Off goes Tammy to explore her new home.


Picture 4: Nothing to do with The Release of Tammy. This is a cool spider Tyler found on the side of the shed. The phone doesn't zoom in so I kinda looks like a wad of gum but take my word for it, it is a really cool spider.

No comments: