It never rains but it pours, thank goodness. Yesterday Tricia and I went down into the amphitheater garden and flagged where the transplants were to go.
With last night’s rain I was primed to start moving plants this morning and I did get one moved. But then the skies opened up and chased me into the greenhouses to finish up a project I started with Richard and Lloyd yesterday after the greenhouses closed. The koi ponds were overgrown with algae and we suspected that there may be a leak or two. In one instance it was merely a case of the pond liner sliding down. In the other it was a combo of a sliding pond liner and a liner seam that had failed. After a few hours of scrubbing rocks and scooping out slime we called it quits. I have four days to research how to fix a pond liner. Wish me luck.