Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Monday

The most important thing that happened today and I didn't get a picture! Our new director David Brown started today. Here is the link to the article in the Daily Sentinel if you didn't get a chance to read it. We are all really happy that David is here, even the plants. Look, the cactus are just ready to burst into bloom with joy. ;)


I was walking down by the North Channel with Dan from WD Yards and we were discussing irrigation when I saw this bush full of blossoms. I have no idea what it is except those flowers sure are cute. Anybody out there recognize it?

The austrian copper roses are just starting too bloom. I really love the color and shape of those blooms.
And here is its compatriot. The name of this rose escapes me for the moment. I'll update it when I remember. It is really similar to the austrian copper and they make a great duo.

No comments: