Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All's Well

So it turned out the one thing I was missing last night was to reset the circuit for the pump. Which I did when I got in this morning. Problem solved. :)

I ran across a couple of pictures from the Riverfront Parkway opening. Here is me and Tyler.


And Richard and Lloyd.


Today was doing a little admin catch up but most exciting is the planning of a new garden. It is a little hush hush right now but I'll be posting pictures of the progression as things unfold.

The Watson Island cleanup is looking like it is going to be starting this month. The first step looks to be to remove some of the russian olive along the north channel. Again, I'll let you know more when I have more information. The planning session, or charrette, was held at the Gardens a week ago Monday. A lot of folks turned up but more were consulted in the weeks previously. There are a lot of folks that are going to be involved and the plan looks to be fairly comprehensive. It is really exciting to be a part of such a big project. For more info on the Tamarisk Coalition click here.

No comments: