Wednesday, September 17, 2008

You Learn Something New

You learn something new everyday and around the Gardens I usually learn a bunch of stuff that I better write down or I'll forget it. Some things though I know I'll remember. Like I found out today that Charles Darwin discovered that plants, not all plants, but most plants, grow in spurts at night. Well, that explains it. Many times I've walked around the gardens in the morning I could have sworn that a certain plant grew over night. So, I'm not crazy. No comments from the peanut gallery please. :)

Today was yet another day of planning and again I am so lucky to be able to be working out all the details in the area that the garden is going to be. Our new garden is going to be really fantastic and I don't want to say anything more until I have a few more details worked out. Patience, butterfly, patience.

No comments: