Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Good News


So I got another temperature alarm this morning. The good news is that it was at 4:44am. The good news is that there was something not right about the motor that runs the pump that circulates the water from the boiler and not some pain in the neck thing I'd never ever figure out. The good news is that it is still warm out and I could go back home and even got a 15 minute nap before starting my day for real. The good news is that Max got the watering done. The good news is that Ginny got half of the roses deadheaded. The good news is that the Career Center kids came out and did a fabulous job on the gardens. The good news is that Keith from Lunsford came out and showed me how to fix the motor plus a whole bunch of other things (I should be getting my degree from the University of Lunsford in about a year). The good news is we had a really great visit from Kristin Robbins from the El Pomar Foundation about that hush hush garden I was telling you all about earlier. The good news is I get to go to the Urban Tree Conference next Friday. The good news is I can print from my computer again. The good news is we got two new koi donated. That's old news but it is still good news. That is Big Shiny on the right and Big Jake in the middle.









No comments: